- This event has passed.
Democracy and Civil Society in Europe
December 4, 2019, 1:00 pm - December 5, 2019, 4:00 pm
Dahrendorf Conference 2019
Selected experts from academia and politics will explore the following questions:
- What is the relevance of Ralf Dahrendorf’s work for the social and political sciences?
- Which of his contributions have stood the test of time and continue to be relevant today?
- Is democracy indeed in crisis?
- Is European integration in crisis?
- Does Eastern Europe illiberalize?
- Can civil society save democracy?
- Has education become a liberal-democratic right?
Please register by November 25, 2019 at the latest.